Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's almost Halloween!

Well, we had a rainy weekend but that did not stop us from going and picking out our perfect pumpkin! Banks needed a pumpkin! As you can see, he saw the pumpkin as just another good toy to pull up on. I took some video of Banks pulling up this weekend because I just needed to be able to remember it. I'll post some of it this week sometime for memory's sake. I also took a lot of video of him crawling because I feel like he'll be walking any day now and then my little crawler will be gone! I'm not ready for that!

Banks started cruising on Friday (10/10/08) and I feel like walking will be close behind. What happened the first time he cruised? He fell and busted his mouth of course! I got a call at school saying he had fallen and cut his mouth, but that the bleeding had stopped. His bottom teeth cut into his palette and it just bled a lot because that's what mouth wounds do. No worries - he was fine less than an hour later and pulling up on things again!



4 comments:

The Dart Family said...

Very cute! I cant believe how quickly time goes by--that Banks is getting so big! I can hardly remember when Jackson was that age...

gipsonsontherocks said...

What a lil pumpkin!!! Cruisin' already?! Can we say ahead of the curve???

Katie said...

ok, first I loved his church outfit! He looks so good in that blue! Second how many pumpkin outfits does he own? 30? :)

Sarah said...

I need him to have lots of holiday attire! Pumpkins make me happy! And I think we only have 3...