The fair is in town! OK, for those of you not in
Statesboro allow me to explain. The fair is an awfully big deal here. They don't have a Christmas parade here - but they have a "Fair Parade"! I mean, talk about priorities! I never actually went to the parade before this year, but I thought Banks would like it so we went, and sat with our friends Kennedy and Drew! Banks loved it! He sat sweetly in our laps and took it all in!
After the parade, we went to the fair so Banks could see all of the lights. As tired as he was, he really enjoyed seeing it all and was a champ even though it got late! Unfortunately, the area where the animals are located lost power so they didn't have any lights... so Banks didn't get to see the animals. Overall, I'd say he still enjoyed the fair!




3 comments:
You did not mention that he also sat with Whit. Why does everyone always forget about Whit? Poor poor baby! :)
Maybe because Whit slept the whole time... he is so quiet that I forget he is there!
I am impressed with that courthouse float!
Post a Comment