Sunday, October 26, 2008

And the winners are...

Funniest costume... Banks!

2nd place overall... Parker!

Banks and Parker both won in the costume contest in the neighborhood Halloween party! Evan and I were both so proud of our little ones! Banks stole the show when it was his turn to walk across the runway... his daddy put him down and let him crawl across, and Banks stopped in the middle to clap for himself! And Parker was the cutest golfer you've ever seen in his argyle golf pants!
Banks's first trophy! I hope it's the first of many in his lifetime!


Mommy's monkey!






Trick or Treat!

5 comments:

Gaye said...

He is the cutest little monkey EVER! I can see why he stole the show. Tell him his Nellie can't wait to tickle his ears and pull on his tail! Nana can't wait to see him. Love and Kisses....

Haylee said...

He is such a cute monkey! Tucker is a monkey this year too! Congratulations to 2 cute boys!!!

Melissa Smith said...

He is precious!!!!!

Katie said...

He is so cute!! I love when they have no idea they are even wearing a costume and smile so big!!! :)

gipsonsontherocks said...

The picture of him sitting in the grass could be in a magazine. What a cutie!