Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Tailgate

Even though the Tigers lost (again), we had a great time in Clemson this weekend! Jonathan and I got to spend great time with family as well as some really good friends from College!


Blair, Tim, Brandon, Erin, Ben, Melissa, J and me




I love that Peyton and Banks wore their overalls (well, Banks wore them until he had a little accident requiring a costume change...)!



Melanie, Erin, Peyton, Meg, Beth, Banks and me

5 comments:

K.White said...

Sorry your tigers lost but it looks like ya'll had a great time with friends and family. We were happy though that Georgia Tech Won!!!

Anonymous said...

Banks was really excited about the picture with the fam.

gipsonsontherocks said...

Look like you had a great time! I enjoy seeing the purple instead of all orange all the time. It looks great!

Haylee said...

love the pics!!! i just love clemson colors! go tigers...
ps...you and your mom are absolute twins!!!

Annie said...

Banks looks so cute and is growing so much! Like your purple shirt for the "orange out." LOL :)