Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hug Your Family

I debated about whether or not to blog about this, but decided finally that I would... because this blog has become something of a journal for me and it helps me remember things. And I thought this was worth remembering, because through it I learned that you never know how fast your life could change and you should make sure your loved ones know how severely they are loved.

Chris is a bank manager on John's Island, and this week his bank was robbed. The robber held Chris at gunpoint, and then the tellers. The picture I googled online came from the surveillance camera, and actually showed him holding the gun up at one of the tellers. He got away with a lot of money, but no one was hurt.

Chris is doing well now, but it just makes you realize how life could change in an instant. God is so good! I wish I could hug him right now... but we are many miles apart!

So... may you go home tonight and hug your family and tell them how much you love them!!

No comments: