Thank you, Katie, for a grown up night... it reminded me so much of late nights on your back porch before babies came into the picture.
Katie has been a dear friend to me here in Georgia. She and Greg are 2 of the many people that allowed Jonathan and I to set down roots here. And now, she's seen me through so much... wanting a baby, losing a baby, trying to get pregnant again, having Banks, breastfeeding, and now she validates me as a mom whenever I'm doubting myself. She's been an amazing support system for me, and I can't thank her enough for that! God knew I needed a Katie here in Statesboro!
Thank you Katie! You are a wonderful friend, and I hope your 30th birthday was perfect!


2 comments:
You just made me cry! I am SO thankful for our friendship! And we are still eating that stupid cake....it is not helping with my lifestyle change!
PS...I really enjoyed the fun sarah that was brought out for the big 30! I haven't seen true fun sarah in a while! :)
Happy birthday Katie! I am so greatful God gave Sarah a family in you there in Statesboro.
Post a Comment