Friday, September 12, 2008

The Plague

Well, we've now all had the dreaded virus, and I must say - Jonathan and I suffered far worse with it than Banks did. He only threw up a handful of times while J and I were sick for hours and hours on end. It hit me at 1 AM Thursday morning. I got out of bed for 1 hour on Thursday, decided it wasn't worth it (and that life was barely worth living) and got back in bed until this morning. I think I spent basically 34 straight hours in the bed.

J took care of poor Banks yesterday, and then got the bug last night. So he's currently in the bed counting the hours til he feels better. He said at one point last night he just knew he would wind up in the ER from dehydration.

That was one nasty bug. May it stay far far away from your families!

4 comments:

gipsonsontherocks said...

Yikes! I am glad we aren't in germ catching range of you guys! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Mary Catherine said...

How terrible!!! Hope everybody feels better soon!

Liza said...

Get better, all of you!!

K.White said...

Wow!! Sounds like ya'll had a rough week. Glad to hear ya'll are doing better.