Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to Greer

J and I had a really great weekend in Greer last weekend! We went to 2 showers for Ben and Melissa, and Banks was a super champ at both! He played pass-the-baby really well, and even though he got really tired, he didn't pitch a fit (until we got home anyway!). I was so proud of him - what a champ! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend, in no particular order.


Low country boil to honor Ben and Melissa... Banks sure does love his only Aunt Jessi, but he'll be glad to have another aunt in the family, too, once Ben marries Melissa!


Looks like Banks was the only one aware that I was taking the picture...


Banks loves a swing! You might not be able to tell that from the picture, but he really does love them! They totally mellow him out, so what you are seeing is Banks TOTALLY relaxed!


Uncle Benj really enjoyed toting Banks around at the party!
He's actually really really good with Banks!

The Fam!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

Great pictures! Banks is getting SO big!!! :) Y'all are such a pretty family!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Great pictures. Congrats to Ben and Melissa! I know you will be glad to have another "sister"!