Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Jonathan went to his brother's bachelor party last weekend. Since I had no desire to do the single parent thing for a whole weekend, I packed it up and headed to the lake! We had a nice time - pretty relaxing. Uncle Brett came down to see Banks for the weekend! That was a nice treat!

We are trying to give Banks more "real" food. Mostly, it just makes him gag - but he decided he really liked mom's pear. He chewed on it for a while before we took it away! He also decided that he liked real (as in not mashed up) bananas.

I left Banks with Uncle Brett on Saturday night. Apparently, this is how Uncle Brett babysits. Good thing KK was there too.

Banks enjoyed playing peek a boo with Papa!



1 comment:

gipsonsontherocks said...

What a fun weekend! I miss the lake!