The Tigers may have lost on Saturday night, but Banks and I did all we could to cheer them on to victory! We celebrated the opening game all day long! We wore orange all day, we watched our "Baby Tiger" video, we put on our jersey and played with a football for a while, we read the ABC's of Clemson, and we even ate orange food (Sweet potatoes!). So - we are very disappointed that we did our part and our tigers still lost. Oh, well. It's the curse of
pre-season rankings.


7 comments:
Ok, he is just too cute! He looks great in orange...good thing huh?!
My dad screamed at the TV all night long- he was pretty upset with the Tigers! But, there is always next time! GO TIGERS!
SO CUTE!
Love all the orange on Banks! Sad loss, though:(
Your orange did not help my Vols either!!That is cute! What are you guys going to do if Banks comes home from high school one day and announces he is going to UGA or somewhere else? I think Jonathan might have a heart attack!
He is most definately the cutest Tiger of all time! I don't know how they could lose with Banks on their side. He was the only bright spot of the day!
That's the cutest football player I've ever seen!!!
Oh God love it!!! Banks is absolutely precious. I think he looks like both of ya'll. I must meet him soon....are ya'll going to be at the games?? I will have to make sure to stop by your tailgate if you're up here. Take care. Love you guys. Keep the precious pictures coming.
Post a Comment