
We had a nice weekend at home this weekend! The past few rainy days really kept Banks inside for several days in a row, so it was nice to get out and take him to church today. Then, he and his daddy spent some fun time outside this afternoon with CJ and Parker.I love church clothes. I wanted to keep Banks in his outfit all day because it made me so happy to have him dressed so sweetly! He'll only be a baby for so long... and then it's big boy clothes for the rest of his life so I have to get my fix while I can!

Look closely below and you can really see his 2 bottom teeth!

5 comments:
He definitely looks like your baby picture!!
Little Banks is definately his mommy's boy!!! I love church clothes too. I used to take a picture every Sunday of Bella in her sweet outfits but now I just get the cutest ones.
In no time at all they will be telling us what they want to wear and rolling thier eyes at what we pick out.
Put a dress on Banks and I bet no one would know the difference in Mommy and Baby. He definately looks like that photo....sorry, Jonathan. Reminds me of Brett thinking the pix of you in the nursing outfit was him~!
Hey!!! Thank you! Yes, Banks looks just like you!!! WOW...that is a crazy resemblance! Y'all are both TOO cute!
Wow, yeah for the teeth! And, I agree. He looks like mommy!!
Post a Comment