The other thing I love is that Banks has lots of activities every day at school. Yesterday, he painted for the first time! I picked up a little blue, smurf baby - but he had painted me a picture! Today, they took a field trip to the Wildlife Center to look at the animals and they played with water! Banks's favorite thing in the world is water - bath time is quite an event! - so I'm glad he got play time with water!
This picture is for Aunt Melissa. Thank you for our new outfit!! I'm not sure if I mentioned it on the blog yet or not... but Ben and Melissa are getting MARRIED! Yay! Now, I've been requesting this marriage for some time now to Jonathan... but he has been telling me to be patient! Another Smith!

Aunt Jessi also bought us some awesome clothes this week! All of which we will also be wearing and photographing soon! Thank you Aunt Jessi!!
1 comment:
So handsome!
Post a Comment