Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anniversary Weekend

Finally, I'm posting a few pictures of our weekend in Asheville! Did I survive my night away from Banks? Yes, I did! It wasn't so bad! But, I was glad to get back to him and see that he had not forgotten me in my 24 hours away! He had lots of fun with his grandparents and aunt and uncles!

Jonathan and I spent Friday at the Winery and Farm at Biltmore. Here are a few pictures! I'm pretty sure I already wrote about the trip in an earlier blog... so I'll just share pictures this time around!

View from the winery...

Does this really surprise anyone? I have no idea why he is holding the chicken like this,
and yet - not surprised.
OK, really... is this America? There's a baby in that stroller, and they are letting the sheep come up and sniff their baby. Really?
Little baby chicks!
Saturday night in Greer. We went out with the rest of the Smiths, and the soon-to-be Smith, Melissa! I figured I should have some documentation of J and I exactly 5 years after getting married!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...because that's how you hold a chicken.

Anonymous said...

Sarah and I did have a great weekend in Asheville and Greer. It's hard to believe she has put up with me for 5 years. I never imagined God could have made some one so perfect for me. And now we have a beautiful baby boy that has drawn us even closer. I guess there is a lot of bonding those first weeks of little or no sleep. Happy anniversary and I look forward to 80 more.

Annie said...

Happy Be-lated Anniversary! Glad you guys had a great time away.
J, what a sweet comment. :)