Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Every single night!

Aunt Jessi, Banks asked me to please take his picture before school this morning so you could see how handsome he is in his new clothes!


This video is a short clip of what I experience every night of my life! Banks LOVES bath time! I mean, really and truly loves it. As I'm undressing him in the bathroom, he's reaching for the tub and tries to dive in! When you turn on the water, he starts kicking his feet! So, this is him actually in the tub... splashing away! Enjoy!



4 comments:

Gaye said...

Oh my gosh! How Cute is he?! Glad I got to see him in this clip before I see him in person because it is SHOCKING how much he's grown. Kisses and snuggles to my sweet grandbaby..Love, your Nellie (aka your YaYa). I think we might have to have a grandmother naming contest....

Gaye said...

Look at the size of those feet!

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about babies with big feet...
They grow out of shoes really fast!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Love it! Splish, Splash, Banks loves taken a bath!! He is too adorable!