I just had to share a few recent videos. The first is of Banks playing with a new toy. I was just amazed that he immediately knew to put the balls in the truck, and I thought it was so cute when the truck spit the balls out because Banks would get so excited that they were coming back out! It's a little long... I just wanted to remember this. Every time I buy him a toy I think "He won't know what to do with this..." but then he always surprises me because he knows EXACTLY what to do with the toy!
This video is of Jonathan and Banks during bathtime. Jonathan has the camera... it's a bit shaky in the beginning. Jonathan would lay on the floor and wait for Banks to peek over the tub and "find daddy." This game went on for at least 10 minutes! Banks loves to pull up on the tub, which stresses me out because I'm afraid he will fall... so we have to be really careful with this game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute videos!! Banks is getting so big. Wow! He doesn't even use a seat for the bath now! Big boy!!!!!
Oh-MY-WORD!!! Those are so cute!! Thanks a million for sharing!!!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment