Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Banks can crawl!

Banks has actually been mobile for a few weeks now, but I've been waiting for that one special moment when he just started to "crawl." Well, I now realize it's not an all of a sudden kind of thing... he didn't just decide to crawl one day. We've been going through all of these transitional stages but now it's starting to really look more like crawling. He's not very graceful though.

Remember a few weeks ago when I said he loved a bath? Here's him crawling to the bath! So excited!




If you're coming back to this a second time, J made me take off the other video since Banks's had no clothes on... so here's a fully clothed video!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

oh my gosh...he is just the cutest!! i love it!!!

Gaye said...

Shame on you....I had to learn my baby is crawling on the blog...I've only talked to you every day since then! Looks like he has it figured out..precious little one!

gipsonsontherocks said...

I love it! He is too cute! Dallas says "That is funny that he actually crawls to the bath!!" I guess that is Banks way of hanging on to summer fun all year long!