Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home Sick

Sign on the door of the Infant Classroom: Please monitor your child for signs of illness. We have had several students reporting vomiting in the last 24 hours.

Mrs. Janet: How is Banks feeling today?
Sarah: Oh, we're fine! Happy as we can be!
Mrs. Janet: Good! No vomiting? We have several sick children. It seems the babies are happy and then the vomiting comes on suddenly.
Sarah: Really? Poor babies. We feel fine.
Banks: vomit vomit vomit ... ALL OVER MOMMY! ALL OVER THE FLOOR!

Swear. It happened just. like. that. What timing?!

We're now resting at home. And he still seems to feel fine - very happy for a sick baby.

3 comments:

K.White said...

Well I know exactly what you're talking about. On Monday night Ryan seemed fine. After he's gone to bed he wakes us crying and I go put him back down. I think that he's sleeping again but a few minutes later he is awake again. This time Ross goes in the room to see about him. As soon as Ross gets in there he starts throwing up. After he threw up he was all happy. We gave him a bath and he played in the floor for a while then went back to bed. He got up Tuesday morning and was fine. Hopefully the sickness is over. I hope Banks feels better.

Haylee said...

Oh my goodness...that is too funny (the timing)! Poor fellow...I hope he feels better!!!

Liza said...

Hope everyone is feeling much better!