Sunday, May 17, 2009

Riding Goats

Jonathan and Banks enjoyed a fun weekend in Greer this weekend while I stayed home and worked. I missed them SO MUCH! You are going to be so impressed that Jonathan took LOTS of pictures so that I could relive the weekend with them!

On Saturday evening, everyone went to David's friend Steve's house to check out the goats. Banks was planning to ride a goat, but as you can see Banks was a little unsure about the goats.
Goat riding with Uncle Will...


My favorite guys...



Lovin' Uncle Ben.


Maybe we'll stick to riding tractors instead of goats.


Our first adventure on a see saw with Pappy!

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

I love the pic of J & B with the goat! They both have such cute smiles on their faces. Precious photo! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure we will alway be able to count on Uncle Will to encourage fun activities, like goat riding.