Today Banks had his first trip to the Zoo! I really hate that I missed it... but I'm so glad he had the opportunity to go! Jonathan says he loved roaring at the lion, and "ah ah"-ing at the monkeys (after he tried to call the monkeys ducks - a tad confused I believe).
I was hoping Jonathan would guest write this post... maybe I can get him to update it later. I don't know all the stories to tell! But, I picked my favorite pictures to share and we'll have to tell the stories later I suppose!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I believe the elephants and lions were his favorite. Not only did he roar at the lions. Pappy taught him to say, "kitty, kitty, kitty..." to call them.
And of course it was fun feeding the goats, but for some reason they frown on trying to ride the goats at the zoo.
2 comments:
I believe the elephants and lions were his favorite. Not only did he roar at the lions. Pappy taught him to say, "kitty, kitty, kitty..." to call them.
And of course it was fun feeding the goats, but for some reason they frown on trying to ride the goats at the zoo.
what wonderful pictures! his expressions are priceless! :)
Post a Comment