Monday, December 29, 2008

Smith Family Christmas

Jonathan and I are back now from our tour de SC! I took a hiatus from blogging during our travels. Who has time for that when you are surrounded by family and fun!! I'll break up our pictures into a few posts to organize our travels for you.

We started off in Greer where we got to celebrate Christmas several times! Grandpa and Jane came to Greer the day before Christmas to see Banks! They brought Banks a walker and he is really enjoying it. No one told me that it would rip your heart right out of your chest to see your baby walk for the first time... granted, he still isn't walking on his own... but to see him take steps with that walker is beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time! (PS - Jane, do you have a "grandma name" that Banks can call you?)


Next came Christmas at Ben and Melissa's on Tuesday night! I didn't get many pictures there... sometimes I feel like I'm so busy taking pictures that I don't enjoy the evening as much, so I just focused on enjoying the evening!


Christmas Eve was full of family and fun too! Banks was spoiled by Pappy and Grandma! Pappy and Grandma would want to know that Banks loves his car so much that when I tried to take it away in Sumter so he could see other new toys, he screamed for it! I had to hide it outside!

Finally, Christmas Eve night was spent with the extended Smith family at Anna and Russell's house. It's always fun to have all the Smiths together!




No comments: