J and I had such a great Christmas with Banks and all of the family! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family on both sides!
Most of Christmas in Sumter was spent hanging out with family and having a few rowdy game nights! Again, I don't have lots of pictures because I was just so busy enjoying everyone! So, all I seem to have are some super cute pictures of Banks enjoying his Christmas prizes!
Here's Banks getting buff with Uncle Chris's perfect push-ups!
Mom got a bike trailer for Christmas for Banks (or Bailey the dog) to enjoy! Banks loves it!
Santa brought Banks a big boy tool bench! Now Banks can be just like daddy!
And Nellie and Papa got Banks a super cool car!
1 comment:
looks like banks (and y'all) had a terrific christmas!! he is seriously just the cutest sarah! i could just eat him up! happy new year!!!
Post a Comment