I absolutely LOVE his Christmas outfit. So cute !!! Chad and Jennifer told me about what you did for them on their first day at the hospital. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and for helping when all the other family couldn't get there!!! I'm SO SORRY you got caught in the FLOOD!! What a blessing you were to them!!
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE his Christmas outfit. So cute !!!
Chad and Jennifer told me about what you did for them on their first day at the hospital. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and for helping when all the other family couldn't get there!!! I'm SO SORRY you got caught in the FLOOD!! What a blessing you were to them!!
ok sarah that outfit made me happy to the depths of my soul! Seriously!!! I LOVE knee socks and shorts!!
Love the train, and the outfit!
i agree! his little outfit is totally, completely beautiful! he is just the cutest!!
Post a Comment