OK, it's not K's birthday yet but I took a few cute pics from her gingerbread party and had to share! Who knew Banks would love gingerbread men?! He loved everything about them! The cookie... yum! The icing... yum! The sprinkles... yum!
Very cute pictures, but you definitely need to post a picture of your fantastic cake on here!
By the way, my neighbors appear to be out of town, so their blow up decorations are all laying flat on the ground and no lights are on. Hopefully they will come back in time for me to get a picture before Christmas is over!
Banks is getting to be such a big boy!! I couldn't get over that he could participate in a "big kid" activity! :) Your turn is next little Banks! I am glad we could give you some practice...I fell he might smash the cake into his face!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures, but you definitely need to post a picture of your fantastic cake on here!
By the way, my neighbors appear to be out of town, so their blow up decorations are all laying flat on the ground and no lights are on. Hopefully they will come back in time for me to get a picture before Christmas is over!
Banks is getting to be such a big boy!! I couldn't get over that he could participate in a "big kid" activity! :) Your turn is next little Banks! I am glad we could give you some practice...I fell he might smash the cake into his face!
Looks like such a big boy. Already eating cookies! Wow!
Post a Comment