We had a blast and Clemson won! Yeah! And, we sat (stood) through the entire game in the FREEZING rain! Ugh! Good thing we won or I would be very grumpy about the situation!
OK, you probably don't want to read about football, but I just have to share a few things.
1. I love Dabo Sweeney. How could you not? He has so much heart - and he looks like he's having the best time out on the field! The players love him too - at the end of the game, they were standing on the benches getting the crowd to chant "Dabo! Dabo!" I love that they love him.
2. There was just so much emotion in the game. Every senior got to run down the hill by themselves and you could tell it meant so much to them to have that moment. And, at the end of the game James Davis was blowing kisses to the crowd as they chanted "James Davis!" And the way he did it wasn't super cocky... it was appreciative.
3. There's just nothing like Clemson football.
Anyways, here are some fun pictures from a cold and rainy day of football.


After the game, we hung out with friends! The burly guy with the beard - that's Ben, Jonathan's brother...
And the girls... the beautiful blonde next to me is Melissa! (To Melissa - we had a really great time with ya'll this weekend! Thanks for including us! So great to see you!)
And if you ever want to get in a bar without showing your license, this is the hat to wear! Jonathan and the bouncer...
1 comment:
It was great to see ya'll too. We had so much hanging out with ya'll. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful sister-in-law. Can't wait to see you the next time you come into town.
Post a Comment