Dr. Hiller totally made me realize how soon Fun Baby will be coming into the world! Today he told me that he wants to see me in 3 weeks and then he'll start seeing me every 2 weeks until Fun Baby comes! Every 2 weeks! That means we are getting close! So much to do before he comes! I have to get a nursery together - and give him a name! I need to get work covered too for when I'm out on maternity leave - yikes! What a reality check...
So - here is the much anticipated picture of Fun Baby! Kelly, the greatest ultrasound tech in the world, told me that Fun Baby's nose and eyes are probably not quite this flat in reality - sort of an illusion of the imaging process - it stretches their face a bit. She says that once his face fills out with a little more fat that he'll look more proportional as well. I was wondering becuase while J and I do not have small noses by any means - we certainly don't have flat ones! Ha! To prove his nose isn't flat, she went back to old ultrasound mode and showed me his profile again. :)
4 comments:
I LOVE him already! Don't be knocking on flat noses. My baby had a bill cosby nose in the ultrasound and Kelly told me the same thing. Then she came out looking just like that! :) With her BEAUTIFUL nose!
I cannot wait to hold your hold-it baby! :) Hurry it up already...
I think the baby looks like J. Is that a megaphone in the background it is kind of fuzzy? J/K J.
He is a good looking kid and I am so happy for you guys!
From G can't remember user name and password
He's beautiful (flat nose and all-haha)! :) Hannah's nose was a little flat in the 3-D too. Isn't it amazing how far technology has come.
How amazing!! Look at how cute he is already! Those 3-D ultrasounds are incredible! I agree with Katie, I can't believe that the next time I see you I will get to hold the little guy!!
Give Jonathan a hug for us and tell him he did a good job!!! Make him give you one too!!
Post a Comment