Sunday, October 21, 2007

Byrnes 10 Year Reunion

Jonathan's 10 year high school reunion was last night, and as senior class president he did lot of planning for it! Thank goodness for some really good friends of his that really helped and did a lot of the work since we are 4 hours away from home now! I'm including a little slideshow for your enjoyment of the night!



Big thanks to Annie and Brian for keeping me company throughout the night since I didn't know many people and Jonathan was busy mingling, checking people in, making sure the beverage station was stocked - and more! And major thanks to Annie for teaching me how to put a slideshow on my blog so you guys would n't have to scroll down to see all my pictures!

Update on Fun Baby - we go tomorrow morning for the diabetes test (yuck) and the 3-D ultrasound (yay!)! Everyone say prayers that Fun Baby will cooperate for the ultrasound and we'll get to see his little face! If it all works out - I'll post his picture tomorrow for you guys. Say prayers too that Fun Baby is continuing to develop exactly as he should be! He's been very active lately so I have every reason to believe he's doing just fine in there!

2 comments:

Annie said...

You beat me to blogging about this. :) I had a really great time hanging out with you last night. Jonathan and his "girls" did a great job planning everything, and I thought it went great. I wish we could spend more time together because I love hanging out with you. I will get my post up when we get home. We are leaving now.

gipsonsontherocks said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Great slide show! I am sure I will hit you up for info on how to do that!! Good luck with your appts. I can't wait to see Baby Smith!