Saturday, October 13, 2007

25 Weeks!

Fun Baby turned 25 weeks yesterday! Thought I would send an updated pic of how Fun Baby and my belly are progressing. He kicks a lot now - but last night was the first time I really felt him rolling around in there! I could feel his little fists (or feet - I don't really know what) rolling across my belly for the first time instead of just punching me. Very sweet! Even Jonathan could feel it. Even though Jonathan has been feeling Fun Baby for a while, last night was some of the strongest movements he has felt yet!



4 comments:

Liza said...

you look so cute :)

Annie said...

You are SOOOO cute! I am looking forward to seeing you next weekend at the reunion. I am sure you will be known as the "lucky girl that landed Jonathan Smith" haha.

gipsonsontherocks said...

You are too cute!! You look like you are all bump in this picture!! This white shirt really shows off fun baby!! And, aren't those pants you had prepregnancy!! Needless to say you look like an "expectant mommy godess"!!

Phyllis said...

Sarah, didn't I tell you that He would send you a hold it baby? You look precious. Congrats on the new home! Love from Crazy Katie's mom.