Monday, October 1, 2007

Big weekend!

Well, we had a big weekend! Jonathan took his boys trip to an away football game so Allison and I thought it was a good weekend for us to hang out here in the Boro! Baby Garrett is too sweet - he's such a snuggly baby! We got lots of good cuddles and I got a reality check on how often babies need to eat and sleep! I mean - holy cow! But it was fun giving him a bottle and holding him while he slept! Here's my favorite pic from Saturday during the game. He tried to pull us through - but alas, a loss for the Tigers...
Kennedy came over for the game too - I think she had a good time! What do you think? Funny part is - we sat here talking about how Kennedy was going to crawl any day now, so of course - Kennedy went home and started crawling Saturday night! Check out Katie's blog - I hear she has video of the first crawl!
Finally - here's a fun shot of Jonathan recovering on Sunday afternoon. Man and his dog. Wonder what went on during that boys weekend...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those are some adorable babies! Especially the last picture! Kennedy had fun with baby Garrett. She has been talking about him ever since! :)