Sunday, October 28, 2007

All but the flowers...

Before the pictures are shared, let me just share the DRAMA that has unfolded regarding Fun Baby's Fun Bedding. First, mom went to go and pick up the curtain only to find it had been monogrammed with a "W" instead of an "S" ... I mean really, a W? Really? So the seamstress had to replace the panel and we're trying again. The curtain should be shipped soon.

Next, mom went to pick up the bedding and the seamstress made fabric flowers for the bumper pad! What! I asked for brown covered buttons - not fabric flowers! Why would I want flowers on a little boys bedding! Needless to say - I'm now sending the bumper pad back with mom to have the flowers removed and the buttons added. If Fun Baby were a girl, the flowers would've been great!

So I'm sharing these pictures because everything else is truly precious and I'm dying to share - but I want to be very clear that there will be no fabric flowers involved once the bumper pad is reworked! Ignore them! :)



2 comments:

gipsonsontherocks said...

How cute! I love his room! He will love it too! Can't wait to see what the buttons look like! I also can't wait to know his name!

Katie said...

I am kind of jealous of the flowers! His nursery is precious. You are getting close to countdown time! He will be here before you know it!