Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another loss for the Tigers...

Chalk up another loss for the Tigers - but we still had a great time at the game! So great to see friends! Peyton looks too sweet in her little smocked dress - what a good little baby! I think some of the realities of the pregnancy are really sinking in now. I didn't expect to have such a hard time hiking all over campus on Saturday, but it completely wore me out! I guess those extra pounds make a huge difference when you're walking up hills all day long... my calves have been burning all day!

So - I didn't do a very good job documenting the whole day on camera, but here are a few pics. The day flew by so fast (and yet the game was miserably slow!)! Here are a few of the better ones from Saturday...
Erin and Peyton...


Steph, Erin, Julie, Peyton (and me and Fun Baby!)...

J and Me at the tailgate...

Mom and Lorraine...




1 comment:

gipsonsontherocks said...

You look like you had so much fun!! Dusty says he saw you and you look really good!! I was sad that I couldn't see you too, but I will be seeing you and funny baby very soon!! I love you girl! Cindy