Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Fall is in the Air!
It's fall! Since it's finally started to cool down a bit in the 'Boro, I thought I would share a few fall house pics with everyone! I've been meaning to put some recent house pics online for those of you who haven't been able to come to Statesboro recently and see the new house anyway. So - in honor of fall - here you go!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you put a couple picture up! Your house is beautiful! I want to see more. Yipee for cool weather for those of us in the southern parts of our southern states.
I love it! We missed you at the fall festival at church tonight! Fun baby will LOVE it next year!
By the way, if you don't make your blog stop singing, I will have to quit you......
Maybe I shouldn't be that harsh. I should love you despite your flaws...
Your house is beautiful!! I can't wait til we are back in the states and I can see it in person!
You really have it decorated so nicely!
Post a Comment