
Our sweet family of four on Christmas morning!

My boys... Banks loves to hold Eli, and Eli doesn't seem to mind! He's a tad jaundiced in this picture, but we were lucky that we didn't need Bili lights this time around!

Awake and alert! I love how Eli still had that swollen newborn face in this picture... I'll always remember he was just days old on his first Christmas!

My little reindeer! Banks was as excited about the Whoppers as he was about the bigger gifts!

I can just hear him thinking, "Can't a guy get some sleep around here?"

Me and my boys! All I wanted for Christmas right there in my arms!
Christmas Eve cuddles with Eli!
Truly, they do love each other! Well, Eli is sort of along for the ride at this point... but Banks truly loves Eli!
I pray they will be best of friends one day...

Jonathan and his boys on Christmas Eve... we gave Eli some books, which Banks insisted Jonathan read immediately. I love that both Banks and Eli listened intently to the stories!

And one more shot of my Christmas miracle... I bought this gown in the summer just in case Eli came before Christmas. I'm so glad he had the chance to wear it! I love this baby...
3 comments:
Sarah-you have such a beautiful family! :) Little Eli is precious. Hope to meet this little guy soon! And see his mommy too!
He's perfect! Congratulations! I'm excited we both have two little guys right at the same age! One day they will have to meet!
Beautiful, precious babies...I am so blessed to be their Yaya!
Post a Comment