Where did 3 years go? They passed us by so quickly! I couldn't be more proud of the little boy you're becoming. Every day, I see less of my sweet baby and more of my little boy. It's bittersweet because I miss my baby, but I love to watch your heart and mind develop every day into the man God is creating you to be. Your daddy and I are so blessed to be your parents.
You started Preschool this January, which is proving to be a difficult transition for all of us. You're trying to find your place in a bigger classroom with bigger kids and more challenges, and your daddy and I are trying to accept that you're ready for these challenges. You're so bright... we know you'll do well.You're quite the chatterbox these days. If you're awake, you're talking.
You're gaining independence.
You adore Eli, and want to hold him and love on him frequently. You often will stop playing to go and hug your brother (even if he's sleeping peacefully!) and then go back to playing.
You're a little jealous, though you never take it out on Eli. Sometimes, you just want to be held all by yourself. It's ok. Sometimes we just want to hold you all by yourself.

For your birthday, you wanted to go to the restaurant with the corndogs (also known as Chili's!), so that's where we went. I think you liked having a night that was all about you!
All you could talk about was getting Woody for your birthday. When you opened your present, I can still hear you yelling, "A Woody!! YIPPEE!!" I love your enthusiasm for absolutely everything in life. I pray you never lose that enthusiasm!You're an amazing son. We love you with our whole hearts, more and more every day.
Love you,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment