Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eli at 1 month


Dear Eli,

You are growing so fast! At one month, you weighed in at 9 pounds 15 ounces. You sleep all the time! Seriously... All. The. Time. You're so different from Banks as a baby, and that's ok. I can't wait to see your distinct personality develop! You don't cry very often, but when you do... you are generally pretty mad! Mostly, you just get mad over a wet or dirty diaper. You won't tolerate that for very long at all!

Your daddy and I think that if we had known you would be such an easy baby, we might have tried to bring you in this world a long time ago! You are so, so good! Thank you, sweet baby, for being so good!

We love you baby... I can't wait to watch you develop into a little boy, but take it slow please. Don't grow up too fast. There's plenty of time for that.

Love you,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: