Thursday, January 13, 2011

Banks-isms

Banks: When we get home, I will help you mommy. Because I'm a boy and boys help girls with things that are hard for them.
Me: You will? That's nice! What kinds of things will you help me with?
Banks: Um... things like doors. Because doors are hard for girls. And I will help you. Because I am a boy and boys have muscles.

************

Jonathan: Banks, do you want to invite some friends to your birthday party?
Banks: We don't bite our friends!

************

Banks: I love you mommy. I take good care of you mommy.
Me: I love you too. You do take good care of me. How do you take care of me?
Banks: Well, um, I.... well, you hold my hand and then we will cross the street and you will not get hurt. But if you get hurt, then I will take you to my doctor. And daddy's doctor. And mommy's doctor. And then you will be better.

No comments: