Monday, December 28, 2009

The Zoo

Wow, we really had such a great Christmas holiday! While we were in Greer, we had the opportunity to go to the zoo! Banks went to the zoo once before, but I wasn't able to go with him - so this was a first for me!

Before we went, I asked Banks if he wanted to go see the elephants. He responded with, "No, I want to see Santa Claus!" Good thing we took him to the zoo anyway because he loved the "efedents!"

Aunt Jessi went with us too, which was so nice! We do love Aunt Jessi!

Sweet baby was so good about wearing his "didasaur" (dinosaur) hat all day!
"Efedents!!"
Whoa... we were really close!
Jonathan took this picture (but I cropped and edited it to make it even more precious with my awesome new editing software!!). Too sweet not to share!

Guess we're getting to an age where we want to make funny faces to the camera!

1 comment:

Gaye said...

Looks like a fun trip! I bet his eyes were big as saucers...cute photos!