Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009 - Smith Family

I know I'm still posting about Christmas, but I thought I'd write several smaller posts instead of getting caught up in one exceptionally long post. I'll blog about Christmas with the Eaves crew tomorrow, I hope, and then I'll move on! ;)

Below are a few pictures of Banks with his Christmas toys from the Smith family! You can see he's very into firetrucks!


This video is just a few glimpses of some sweet moments while we were there... each clip is only a few seconds, but at this stage in Banks's life - sometimes a video is really necessary to tell the story!

Here, you'll see:
- Banks pretending he doesn't know where his bellybutton went,
- Banks and Daddy playing STEAMROLLER,
- Banks and Daddy sliding down the pole on their visit to the fire department,
- and Banks being taught how to jump up out of his sleep to go fight fires!

3 comments:

The Hendrix said...

Loved that video!!! Especially liked the jumping out of bed to fight a fire! how precious!!!

Gaye said...

Looks like Banks provided the entertainment for everyone. Cutest little fireman I've ever seen! Merry Christmas to the Smiths!

Melissa Smith said...

We had so much fun with y'all over the holidays! Banks is the sweetest child ever! See you soon!