Monday, June 22, 2009

Shots in a series

I thoroughly enjoyed the continuous shot feature of my camera this weekend! Enjoy these action shots in series! Almost as good as video!

Banks and Da da taking a flying leap into the pool... ignore the fact that obviously my camera was not focused on them. You can still see the sheer joy on Banks's face!









Watch me come out of the water, Da da!




Jump to Da da! He's pretty cautious in these... he won't jump from a standing position. I guess I should be thankful that he's at least a little scared of the water!





2 comments:

Amy Jones said...

I am so jealous. Henry is still trying to get used to the water. Let me know if you have any suggestions...

Anonymous said...

Please, click on the next to last picture to see his face right before he hits the water.