We took Banks to the doctor today, and he's up to 23 pounds! Big boy! We're back up to the 25th percentile (up from the 10th) which is where we prefer to be. Really, I don't care as much as I used to, but it kind of bugged me to fall down on the curve because eating enough has been an issue his entire life so it's a constant frustration.
The bad news is that we had to take him to the doctor due to the ooze pouring out of his eyes. His eyes are not pink, but there is definite ooze and he was sent home from school due to his eyes crusting over so badly at nap time that he could not open them when he woke up. Poor baby. So, conjunctivitis it is... even if his eyes aren't pink. And, he really is feeling bad with this cold. Pray for him to get over it soon. He's just cranky with it.
And me, well.... I'm just weary. Weary from a long weekend that was so much fun but so little rest. Weary from a job that I love but that takes so much energy. Weary from a baby who doesn't feel well and wants his mommy to hold him 23 1/2 hours per day, but also smothers his mommy with a million kisses while being held 23 1/2 hours per day. Weary from trying to run a home and keep it all together, even though my sweet husband is willing to help if only I would ask. Just weary. But, also fulfilled. So, I guess it's ok to feel a bit weary when you are still at the same time content and fulfilled with your life. Here's to a full life, and tonight - a good night's sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hope you have a terrific night's sleep!!
i'm right there w/you girl!
love ya!
Um...you need a vacay and PRONTO!!! Want to come with us? :)
Help is on the way!
Post a Comment