Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No!!

A neighbor watched Banks for about an hour tonight as I had to run back to campus for a quick meeting. Here's the conversation I had with Banks before I left:

Me: Banks, can you be a sweet boy and play with your friend Katy?
Banks: No no no no no no no no no no no no
Me: Banks, mommy has to go back to work for a little while. Why don't you go outside with Katy?
Banks: No no no no no no no no no no NO!
Me: Sweetie, I have to go. How about a book?
Banks: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no. NO. NO. NO!

Another conversation this evening... it was thundering loudly outside and Banks and I were playing in his room.

Thunders.
Banks: Mamamamamama. (Points to his ear to show me he heard something)
Me: Yes, Banks, that was thunder. Was it loud?
Banks: Nods. Thunder!
Me: What did it sound like?
Banks: BOOM!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love it when they start to make sense. LOVE IT!