Tonight, we realized that for weeks Banks has been saying "Hey, buddy!" which is what his daddy says to him every time he comes home. We didn't know what "hey buh buh" was but he said it ALL the time... then tonight, it just became SO clear! Hey, Buddy! So sweet...
Also tonight, Banks kept wanting me to sing songs to him. I would sing a song, and he would say "Mor'! Mor'!" So I kept singing. Then, when I got to Row, row, row the boat, Banks started singing too!! Sounded like this: row row row row row row row row row row row row row ROW! And then we would both collapse into giggles. He was in such fine form tonight before bed!
I do love that baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is talking up a storm, but nothing is sweeter than when he says (screams) YA-YA!!!
he is just the sweetest cutest thing!
Post a Comment