I left for Charleston Friday night, and we had an awesome dinner out with Steph, Julie and Beth. So good to hang out with the girls, and to sit out on the patio of the restaurant talking until they literally closed. I really needed the carefree time to catch up! Thanks, girls!
So, I'm realizing as I look at these pictures that it probably looks like we just went around the house having a photo shoot.... Ha! These were over the course of the day and the people really do change out a bit from pic to pic!

And, sweet little Lucy's cake! What a fun cake to make! And, I got great ideas from Julie N. and her mom about how to make easier polka dots.... if only I had another cake to make... oh well, soon enough I'm sure I will!



4 comments:
Did you make that cake, Sarah? That's amazing!
What do you mean Allison is hiding her bump?! What a beautiful group of women who all have a special place in my heart.Congratulations Steph...I love Lucy!
I LOVE that cake!
So I definitely ate the last of the cake tonight, and I think it just got better with time! Gotta love a cake is beautiful AND tastes excellent!
Post a Comment