Seventeen months today! Every day that passes... you become more and more of a little boy. All month long I think about all of the things you are doing now that I need to document on your monthly letter, and then the time comes and I can't remember it all! You change DAILY!
- You are saying lots of words, and learning new ones every day. I'm particularly enjoying your Spanish words that Ms. Alecia is teaching you. Makes me laugh when you ask me for agua. And I got tickled the other day when I heard her tell you "Mira" and "Quieres cinco" and you followed both commands! And you are very good at rolling your R's. I should learn more words to teach you.
- You really want to be in my lap or touching me at all times when we are at home. You need that closeness. I don't mind... the snuggles are very sweet!
- You love the pool!
- You LOVE to slide at the park! LOVE IT!
- You love to dance! Ms. Alecia told me another story about you at school today... said she was playing music in the classroom, and you came and took her hand, pulled her out to the rug, and started dancing! My little heartbreaker...
- You say "More! More" when I sing to you. You love it! And, you've started singing with me!
- I love the way you kiss me and daddy! No more open mouth slobbery messes... you pucker and give the sweetest kisses now! And you love to give love!Dear sweet boy... I can't imagine what we did without you. We love you more than you can imagine.
Mama and Dada
1 comment:
We've been struggling to learn sign language and now we have to learn Spanish to keep up with a 17 month old!!! I think I'm too old.
Happy Birthday beautiful baby. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love, Grandma Robin
Post a Comment