Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Girls Reunion Weekend

My Cindy and My Missy came for the weekend! Hooray! I loved spending the weekend with my girls and our babies - what a blessing they are for me in my life! Every time we get together, it's like we've never been apart. The conversation just flows and we pick up right where we left off. I love them so much, and now I love their babies and hubbies too! We didn't do much other than hang out and talk, and take a short trip to town to tour the 'boro, but it didn't matter because we were together (and with 3 babies, coordinating any activity is a bit difficult!).

Here are some pictures and highlights of the weekend (in no particular order because blogger picks it's own order for pictures sometimes...)

Dallas and J reliving their cheer leading days with their kids! Dallas was a cheerleader at the University of Arkansas (go Hogs!) and J at Clemson (go Tigers!).


The babies! How sweet they are! Banks, Bella and Presley! Bella was such a big girl compared to the babies! She kept saying "Baby...baby... baby banks..." And Presley is so tiny compared to Banks! I kept looking at her and thinking, "was Banks ever that small?!" Precious!!

Banks and Presley... they were pretty into each other on the floor this morning! Presley is SO CLOSE to rolling over!

Super dads! The daddies walked the babies back from the pool. Aren't they hot?

The whole crew! Nine of us - whoa! Nine, really? Yep - there's a bunch of us now! I see really fun beach vacations in our futures, girls!
And just the girls with the kids...

Bella in mid-air jumping to her daddy! Do you see the sheer joy on her face? So sweet!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much already!!! I can't wait to get together again. I was truly sad the whole way home. Thanks for hosting all of us!!! You have a beautiful home and beautiful family!!! I can truly say that you and Cindy are two of the bigger blessings in my life thru the years you have family to me and I love you both dearly!!! I will hold on to the precious memories until next time when we make some more.

Liza said...

I love the cheerleading picture!

Haylee said...

Looks like a GREAT reunion!!! FUN!

gipsonsontherocks said...

I miss you guys already too. HOwever, I am so blessed to get to see you guys and keep intouch although we all live in different places. You and your families will always be my family. I love you and will always thank God for you. Thanks for volunteering your house for the reunion! Kiss Banks and hug J for us!