Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I know, I know...

I've been too long without posting, but this week has been really crazy! Work has been busy, and I'm coming home, taking care of Banks til I get him to bed, and then back to work on the computer til I'm too sleepy to go on. Took a break from working to post this apology! I do have a few fun pictures from the week... maybe I'll get to them tomorrow!

6 comments:

Liza said...

As long as you know, then I won't point it out to you :)

Gaye said...

Where are you and how is my baby?

Phyllis said...

You and Scarlet O'Hara!

Katie said...

I am tired of you not blogging! You better get with it Sarah!!!

Phyllis said...

I am tired of YOUR not blogging! Katie your grammar seriously needs help. Please excuse her Sarah, she was not raised to use incorrect grammar and here she is writing incorrectly for all the world to read.

Sarah said...

Yikes! I better get with it! And really, Katie, aren't you a teacher? You should know better!