We had a big weekend with the Smith family! Everyone was able to come for the weekend and spend some quality time with Banks! Below is a short slide show of some highlights!
I'd also like to add that yesterday was our first full day together on our own! We had a big time! Lots of awake time - resulting in lots of sleep for J and me last night! Besides a small incident that involved Banks urinating on his face (very fun - I might add) we had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Looks like a fun time with the fam.
I hope you are enjoying all your one on one time with Banks. I remember how sad I was when everyone left, but at the same time, I was ready for Brian and I to do it on our own.
Brian and I want to make a trip on March to see Banks, if that works for you guys.
Awe I love the pics!! Isn't it crazy how they change so quickly. I'm proud of you for being on your own. It was a little scary for me but also such a precious time for mommmy and baby! Enjoy every moment!
Hey girl!! I am so proud of you...alone time is not that bad! I know it is scary at first...but, you will become a pro! I wanted to come see you so badly this morning, but, I had to show houses this am. By the way, did you check your email??
Love ya...and so proud of ya!!!
He is so cute!!
I think I watched the slide show a dozen times.
Great pictures!! You all look like you had a great weekend! I see Jonathan in him a little more!! I must say that Banks looks great in the shades!
He is absolutely adorable!!!
Your story about the photographer is our same story. Seriously, word for word! I don't know how we managed to get a few good pics between the crying and screaming.
Post a Comment