Today I'd like to share another new mommy story that I'm sure many other mommies can relate to! I think sometimes I'm losing my mind! So... every night I pump a bottle for Banks. Jonathan gives him a bottle before work so I can try to sleep through a feeding. So last night, I pumped the bottle and put it away - no big deal. Well - Jonathan couldn't find the bottle at 4 AM. I thought - ok, you just aren't looking hard enough and now I have to get up and look. Well, when I went to look I couldn't find it anywhere either! The bottle was nowhere to be found! I was so distraught becuase I kept thinking of that wasted bottle that I had taken the time to pump. Never did find the bottle in time for the feeding. Instead, Robin found the bottle in the microwave this morning when she went to reheat her coffee! I put the bottle in the microwave last night instead of the refridgerator! Clearly, I was too tired last night to think clearly!
I thought I would share a few more pictures. We have had a busy week full of visiting with people who love us!
Kisses for Papa Jim!

Cuddles for Aunt KK!
Loving on Nellie!
Loving Grandma Robin and gearing up for the Super Bowl!

4 comments:
I love the story and I can totally relate. I'm sure that you will have many more to follow in the upcoming weeks. Someone told me that having a baby kills thousands of brain cells. I'm not sure if it is the act of growing a life inside of you that kills them or the total exhaustion that comes once they arrive but whatever it is I think it's true. You definately loose some brain cells (atleast I have) but you get a beautiful baby=) I love the pics...Please tell your families I said "Hi."
HA!!! That is hilarious! Isn't it funny how "out of it" we get?! I told you...this is why my memory is so awful...KIDS! I can only imagine how much my brain is going to suffer after this next one! Have a great day!
haha! Mommy brain. It doesn't get better. I still do crazy stuff!
I can absolutely relate...twice while I was nursing Drew I looked around and frantically asked Chad where the baby was!?!?
Post a Comment