We had a big week in Sumter spending time with the uncles, grandparents and great grandparents! I took lots of pictures so I'm just going to post a slideshow of the week. Banks has been trying to perfect his smile but I haven't caught a good one on camera yet. Rest assured I'll post one as soon as I can catch it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those are GREAT pics! He is absolutely adorable...and from what I can tell, the family is crazy about him?!?!?! Hehe. I bet he isn't spoiled w/attention one bit!?!
AWE!! That made me miss Sumter and the lake. I'm so glad that ya'll had a good visit. I can't wait to meet him in person.
Looks like Banks has a lot of people that LOVE him!!!
I love that top picture! He's so cute :)
He looks like a sweet baby Jesus all sweaddled in that first pic! I love it!
PS: Don't forget about my secret comment from your last post. It is still very funny! :)
That's enough Katie! I don't know why everyone needs to pick on my sleeping habits.
He is gourgeous! I am glad you had a great visit home!
Post a Comment