Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy Busy!

Well, we have been very busy in the Smith house! On Saturday, Allison and her son Garrett came to visit! Here is a picture of our 2 little Tigers! Garrett and Banks can't wait to do some serious tailgating in the fall! Banks loves his Clemson pants that Grandpa and Jane sent him!

On Sunday morning, daddy had baby duty while I got ready for church. I walked out of the bathroom to find this! Apparently they needed snuggle time. Disclaimer: No, we do not let Banks sleep in the bed... this was just good cuddle time! J wasn't really fast asleep!

Celebrating 1 month old! Banks turned 1 month old on Monday! At his dr appt, he weighed 8 lbs 11.5 oz and was 21.5 inches long! He's growing fast! Here's the fam at 1 month... Do I detect a hint of a smile on Banks?

We're in Sumter this week to see his uncles and great grandparents. We'll post lots more pictures of that soon!

9 comments:

gipsonsontherocks said...

Wow, he is growing so fast!! I can already tell he will be handsome! I can't believe it has been a month already! Time flies!

Liza said...

I see a smile! I can't believe it's been a month-where does the time go???

Haylee said...

Time is flying by!!! I am missing so much of his life already! Sarah, I am ready to see him...you have to call me back!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! He is geting so big. I love how each time you post a pic he looks more and more aleart. I love the pic of J and Banks. It reminds me of how often I would leave Bailey with Bella and surprise they would both be fast a sleep.

Anonymous said...

You always manage to find the most flattering pictures of me.

Annie said...

Time is flying! He is really such a pretty baby.
I hope you have fun in Sumter.
J, I want to know how you have a farmer's tan when you are always on myspace now.

Katie said...

I cannot post my comment. Please call for it. It is very funny! :)

Liza said...

Katie, does your comment involve J being sunburned? Cause that's what I thought of!

Katie said...

Oh, yes it does! :) It still makes me chuckle....