Saturday, January 5, 2008

37 weeks

I thought I should go ahead and post another belly picture now that I am FULL TERM! Yay! I'm 37 weeks - so ideally Banks will be here sometime in the next 3 weeks. We'll see! If he decided he wanted to be born today - he should have healthy lungs - so I'm ready when he is! You might ask - are you nervous? Anxious? Answer is - NO! I'm uncomfortable and not sleeping at night - so seriously, I'm ready when he is! I guess I'm a little nervous about how one day in the next 3 weeks my life will change forever.... but it's a little hard to focus on that when it seems so impossible to get comfortable or even move easily. I guess that is God's way of making us ready to have the baby!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray baby Banks is on the way!!!! I can't wait for him to come out.....I'm dying to see this fat bald baby. Oh and you still look great even at nine months pregnant.

Liza said...

You look so great!!

I'm coming next weekend. If Banks decides to arrive before then or while I'm there, that would be great :)

Annie said...

Whoo hoo for 37 weeks! I remember the way you feel, and I honestly looking at that picture of you reminds me of how I looked at that stage. I guess that makes since b/c we have similar body types. ANYWAY, I think the lack of sleep is God's way of training for you when Banks gets here. We are looking forward to meeting Banks also! As soon you guys have him, get settled, and all your families have gone home, we want to plan a trip to Statesboro! Can't wait! Okay, now I am rambling and this isn't even my blog. Sorry!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Sarah, you look incredible! Dallas and I both are amazed that you have no baby weight anywhere but in your belly!! Banks sure has given you a beautiful glow! Can't wait til he makes his grand debut!!

Medic Mom said...

Congratulations on making it!! If you are anything like me, there were probably days when you questioned if you would survive. You look great!!! Good luck!!!